Ebac AWM96D2H-WH Super Silent Washing Machine 9kg, 1600 Spin **HOT & COLD FILL**
Ebac AWM96D2H-WH 'E-Care+' Washing Machine in White... with a Huge 9kg wash capacity, Fast 1600 spin, Intelligent Hot & Cold Fill System, Super Silent Brushless Inverter Motor, 'My Wash' personalised wash feature, LED Angled Digital Display, A+++ Energy Rating and it's Made in Britain!
We are proud to support British manufacturing - the only washing machine built-in Great Britain - Fast, Quiet and Built to Last!
- Built-in Great Britain to exacting standards
- Developed by British Designers who understand how British people need to wash and use their machine
- One of the very few washing machines in the UK where the drum/tub can be split to change the bearings (and clear lodged bra-wires, coins etc)
- 9kg Wash Capacity
- 1600 spin speed
- Hot & Cold Fill - great for homes with solar energy or hot water tanks
- Hot & Cold Fill gives reduced running costs, lower wash times and prolongs the life of the heater element in the washer
- Intelligent Hot & Cold Fill - designed to work across both hot and cold temperatures as it intelligently mixes hot and cold to the precise level to achieve the desired result
- Twin re-circulating pumps - two pumps ensure your washing gets powerfully cleaned
- LED Digital Display with 'Time to End' feature
- Angled Display panel for ease of use
- Brushless Inverter Motor - Super Silent
- Jet Propelled Cleaning action - for the best possible clean continually rinsing clothes throughout the wash
- Programmes include: My Wash, Refresh, Quick Wash (28 Minutes), Darks, Quiet Wash, Hand/Wool Wash, Allergy Care, Mixed Fibres, Delicates, Synthetics, Cottons & Cotton Saver
- My Wash feature - programme your favourite wash programme that suits you and 'My Wash' is one turn to the right - how simple is that!
- Spin only, Rinse & Spin options
- Wash Options include: Prewash & Intensive Wash for those really mucky/soiled garments
- Time Saver feature - can save up to 35% of time, energy & water on your wash programmes - great for when garments/items are not particularly dirty
- Rinse Hold option - great for those delicate garments
- Extra Rinse option - great if anyone has any skin allergies
- Strong Hydro Fin Paddles - 3 uniquely designed paddles ensure good water movement and distribution giving excellent washing results
- End of wash audio signal (can be turned on or off as you wish)
- Drum Self Clean Feature
- Variable Temperature
- Variable Spin Speed
- Up to 24 hours delay start timer
- Child Lock feature
- Extra Rinse option - great for those with allergies (for those people with serious allergies use this with the anti allergy programme)
- Plasma Welded Drum - guarantees durability with strong steel plasma welded together for a solid bond
- High Quality Bearings - higher quality bearings than other manufacturers for great reliability and durability
- Wide door opening angle - 165 Degrees opening angle for easy loading/unloading
- Large 34cm porthole for easy loading/unloading
- Hot and Cold Fill feeds required for this machine
- Performance - 'A' wash, 'A+++' energy, 'A' spin
- Electronic Out of Balance protection
- Strong robust and durable steel cabinet also helps to reduce noise
- Durable Plastics - Stronger handle, detergent drawer and buttons
- Thick steel, insulation and brushless motor all combine to reduce noise levels significantly
- Unit dimensions - H 845mm x W 595mm x D 595mm
- Ebac 2 Years PARTS & LABOUR Warranty
What does Graded ‘New Other’ mean – Ebac?
Our appliances are supplied direct from Ebac (we are the fully authorised exclusive distributor) and have been classed as 'graded' for a number of reasons.
These particular items are classed as 'new graded' by the manufacturer and may (only may) have a small blemish or imperfection.
These small blemishes are purely cosmetic and do not affect the technical performance of the item - if you have any concerns and you wish to have more detailed information on any of the items we can individually check them for marks/blemishes for you - please call us on 01422 893228.
Graded products are classed as graded as they may have a small blemish or mark due to previous packaging damage caused by warehousing, storage or distribution issues. Each of these items comes with an Ebac 2 Years PARTS & LABOUR warranty.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01422 893228... we are here to help!
Thanks and Regards
Gary, Michael & Team