Hotpoint NTM1182XB 'Heat Pump' 8kg Condenser Tumble Dryer A++ Energy!
Hotpoint NTM1182XB 'Heat Pump' Condenser Tumble Dryer in White... with Large 8kg capacity, Super Silent Inverter Motor, LED Digital Display, Latest Heat Pump Technology gives this an A++ Energy Rating, Sensor Drying Feature and easy access door!
Please Note: This dryer uses Heap Pump Technology - it will take longer to dry your clothes but it is incredibly energy efficient!
- 8kg drying capacity
- Latest Heat Pump Technology - gives an astounding A+ Energy Performance - takes a little longer to dry your clothes but saves you a fortune in running costs!
- Super Silent Inverter Motor
- Unique Active-Care system – looks after your clothes whilst drying keeping them looking better for longer (up to 40% longer!)
- Large LED Digital Display
- A++ Energy Rating
- 4 Level Sensor Drying system - Iron Dry, Hangar Dry, Cupboard Dry & Extra Dry
- Up to 9 Hours Delay Start Timer
- 15 Individual Programmes: Mixed, Eco Cotton, Synthetics, Wool, Silk, Anti Allergy, Daily Dry, Cuddly Toys, Pre-Iron, Refresh, Duvet, Bed & Bath, Baby Clothes, Jeans and Shirts!
- Manual Timed Drying up to 180 mins
- Crease Care Feature
- Gentle Care Feature
- Sound On/Off Alarm (Cycle end alarm)
- New shaped drum for quicker, smoother drying
- Top Mounted water bottle
- LED Water Bottle Full Indicator
- Fluff & Condenser Filter clean indicators
- Drum Reverse Feature - reduces creasing by increased drum reverses during the programme
- Wide door opening angle
- Extra large door aperture
- Noise Level - 65dB
- Unit dimensions - H 850mm x W 595mm x D 600mm
- Hotpoint 12 Months PARTS & LABOUR Warranty plus a 10 Year Parts Guarantee
What does Graded ‘New Other’ mean – Hotpoint?
Our appliances are supplied direct from Hotpoint and have been classed as graded for a number of reasons – there are two levels of grading, the classification is as follows;-
Grade 1 products are classed as graded as they may (only may) have a small blemish or mark due to previous packaging damage caused by warehousing, storage or distribution issues – if there are any blemishes they are most likely to be on the side of the unit and won’t be seen when in use. Additionally these items may have been a refused delivery. Each of these items comes with a Manufacturers 12 MONTHS PARTS & LABOUR warranty and extended parts guarantee (see individual item copy for full details)
Grade 2 products are classed as graded as they will have a blemish, mark or dent due to previous packaging damage caused by warehousing, storage or distribution issues – the marks or blemishes can be on the both the front and/or side of the unit. These items could be transit damage items or could have had a slight use but have been fully checked, tested and approved by the manufacturers’ engineers. Each of these items comes with a Manufacturers 12 MONTHS PARTS & LABOUR warranty (see individual item copy for full details)
This item is a Grade 1 product.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01422 893228... we are here to help!
Thanks and Regards
Gary, Michael & Team