Whirlpool AFB100/A+SF Built-in Column Freezer with 4 Drawers - 54cm wide x 87cm tall
Whirlpool AFB100/A+SF Built-in Column Mounted Freezer... with 6th Sense Technology, Stop Frost Feature, Ultra Quiet 34db operation, A+ Energy and 4 Freezer Drawers.
Please Note: Due to limited packaging this items is COLLECTION IN PERSON only.
This item is for use in a COLUMN MOUNT - it is not designed for use under a counter.
- 100 Litre Net Usable Capacity
- 6th Sense Technology constantly monitors the temperature inside the freezer and only uses the minimum amount of energy needed
- Ultra Quiet 34db operational noise
- Stop Frost Technology - simple defrost in less than 1 minute!
- Adjustable Thermostat - Low, Medium High with LED Indicators
- 4**** Rating
- 4 Freezer Drawers (1 of the drawers is a thin pizza box drawer)
- Energy Consumption: 0.55kwh/day
- A+ energy performance
- Manual Defrost System
- Low Noise Level only 34db
- Freezing Capacity = 4kg in 24 hours
- Full Fixing Kit supplied to attach your cupboard door
- Unit Size: H 873mm x W 540mm x D 545mm
- Whirlpool 2 Years PARTS & LABOUR Warranty plus 10 Year Parts Guarantee.
What does Graded ‘New Other’ mean – Whirlpool?
Our appliances are supplied direct from Whirlpool and have been classed as graded for a number of reasons – there are two levels of grading, the classification is as follows;-
Grade 1 products are classed as graded as they may (only may) have a small blemish or mark due to previous packaging damage caused by warehousing, storage or distribution issues – if there are any blemishes they are most likely to be on the side of the unit and won’t be seen when in use. Additionally these items may have been a refused delivery or mail order return. Each of these items comes with a Manufacturers 2 Years PARTS & LABOUR warranty and extended parts guarantee (see individual item copy for full details)
Grade 2 products are classed as graded as they WILL have a blemish, mark or indentation due to previous packaging damage caused by warehousing, storage or distribution issues – the marks or blemishes can be on the both the front and/or side of the unit. These items could be transit damage items or could have had a slight use but have been fully checked, tested and approved by the manufacturers’ engineers. Each of these items comes with a Manufacturers 2 Years PARTS & LABOUR warranty (see individual item copy for full details)
This item is a Grade 2 product - Brand New but will have some small marks or blemishes (but with full manufacturers warranty)
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 01422 893228... we are here to help!
Thanks and Regards
Gary, Michael & Team